12.27.2012

Final Countdown of 2012

"Yes, what a year!"
A look back at this year, all I can say is "What a year!"
I've been through so many things and achived much.....
Something... is still missing though, I feel grateful already.
Working hard, playing.....bit hard....., trying to find the real part of inside me
Not trying to escape, not trying to hide, not trying to get my life complicated.
No need to please anyone, no need to be like a pathetic girl, no need to wait for anyone else.
Enjoy my life, enjoy good food, drinks...haa, laugh hard, feel hearty....
I saw a quato today goes: " Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either."
Oh, and Someone told me this word as his life motto " Carpe Diem"
Seize the moment and the day make your lives extraordinary. Cheers~ :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言